Monday, May 16, 2011

I promised.

I miss you baby. :'(
I know there ups and downs in a relationship, and I know that I still love you no matter what. For my dearest prince charming, I wish I knew how to say what I feel in my heart, then you'd know how much you mean to me and how special you make my world. I want you to knowhow very much you mean to me, how many dreams we've seen come true together, and how important you are in my life.. I know I'll always be in love with you. Though time can change so many things, I know one thing is true.. time will never ever change the love I feel for you. Other times I call you to share some exciting things that's just happened. Sometimes I call you because I'm feeling upset, and I know I can always count on you to help me figure things out. Other times I call you because you've been on my mind and I want you to know how much you are appreciated, and how much I love and miss you.
I'm sorry for all the disappointments that I've caused. Just to let you know, I always got your back, I'm always supporting you in whatever you do. I love you and I always will. I'm sorry baby. I love you <3

With lots and lots of hugs and kisses - your girl xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment