Sunday, May 22, 2011

Look at the stars.

Hi baby, I miss you. I'm sorry for every bad things I have ever done towards you. I'm scared. Very scared.. of the future that is. Of not knowing. I love you more than you will ever know. More than you love me, more than Brad Pitt loves Angelina Jolie. Before you, I had my walls up so high, higher than mount everest and I promised myself I would never let them down for another boy. But then you came along, and you snuck under, swept me off my feet and now you have my heart, forever. Right there beside yours. I couldn't resist you. You were so precious in my eyes. Every little thing you did made me fall deeper in love with you. I love you. I love me being with you, I love us. I love when you whisper in my ear because you know it makes me giggle so much, I love the way you look at me for a long period of time then tell me I'm beautiful. I love the way you hold me, kiss me, touch me. I love how you're the only person who can make everything better. I love when you tickle me when I'm crying just to make me smile. I can go on and on, but want to know what I love most? That you’re there for me no matter what, and that you have never given up on us no matter how bad things have got. You made a promise to me that you would never leave me, and that one day our day will come and i'll be your wife. Please keep that promise, because before you, i didn't know what love was. You are my better half, my best friend, my lover, my baby, my everything and I can't imagine the rest of my life with anyone besides you. Can you promise me something? Can you promise me that we'll grow old together? That's all I want, you and me till the end of time. We're different than any other couple. I can feel it. I'm going to love you till the day I die and even past that, and nothing will ever change that. Thank you my love for being the best thing that's ever happened to me, and thank you for being the most amazing boyfriend in the galaxy of galaxies. You're perfect and you're all mine.
I love you with every inch of me.
We'll get through anything baby.
and I thank the stars for you every night
xo- your girl.
Happy 21st Monthsary sweetie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment