Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You and I.

I never exactly knew what it was to be truly inlove. After 1 failed relationship, I was never too sure what it is to feel love for someone like what others describe it to be. I’ve maybe felt something for someone, infatuation so to call, but never what we call as love. But when a certain guy came into my life, he taught me almost everything to know about love. His name is Dirshee, or Dir for short. The guy I used to be a die hard fan of during my secondary school life. He was a great man, carefree, friendly and just everything you would imagine a nice guy would be. I realised, after knowing him for a few months, prolly around 2-3 months, there's something common between the two of us. I once did give up liking him, cuz one of my bestfriends like him too. I thought that he would go after her since she was prettier than me. I wanted to forget everything about him, but it's still lingering on my mind. I guess I was wrong when I said, “I forgot him.” So damn wrong because all the forgotten feelings buried deep in my closed off heart arose and got me scared. It was one gloomy afternoon when we finally talked. Talked about things. Things that held us together. I cried and walked away as soon as tears come crashing. But it hurt more when I did, that was why I came back to him. And he was waiting for me. We talked again and we straightened things out. That was when I was sure that he really felt something. And that something was worth keeping. August 22, he asked me to be his girlfriend…and I felt the world just didn’t matter. It was the first time he held my hand, it was the first time he really looked into my eyes, it was the first time he said I love you, and it was the very first time I could say I fell so deep in love.
Everything finally started there.

No comments:

Post a Comment