Saturday, May 14, 2011

I need your love.

"People change. Feelings changed. It doesn't mean the love that once shared wasn't true and real. It's simply just means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart."

I always felt like waiting for something that's not going to happen. Sometimes it's just hard to tell someone how we feel, not just because we don't trust them, and not because you think they will call you a freak. But because you can never find the right words to make them understand. It makes you even more frustrated. But if what you're trying to say is meant to be said, it will find a way to be understood.
Maybe the first love that we had is the one that sticks with you because it's the only person who will ever receive all of you, or the best of you. After that, you learn better. But most of all, no matter what, a piece of you remained left behind in the heart that one of you loved. A piece no future lover could ever get, no matter what. That piece that holds innocence, that used to believe that love can really last forever. It holds friendship and pain, trial and error, that one kiss you'll never forget and that night under the starts that you can never get back. It's hard to let go of the past, especially when it's holding the best memories. I've learned. I began to stop setting your place. I don't hardly cry anymore. I start letting go. I finally put your clothes and all our pictures away. I finally stopped playing our song. I realized, I was dancing alone. I want to feel alive again.

Truth is, you'll never find another like me. And I'll never find any another like you. - Vanessa Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment