Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This long distance is killing me.




Sembawang Park and Woodlands Waterfront on Sunday with my family! School was alright today, Chemistry test was manageable for me, well of course because I studied from the moment I stepped out from my house till Chemistry lesson. Two thumbs up for me! If I failed this test, I got nothing to say, awell. Stayed back with Natasha after school, to do our homeworks and practice on the french horn, since I'm new to it. Thank you so much Natasha for helping me to oil, grease and clean the instrument! Thank you for guiding me too! :) I'm your hornists partner! Went back home with baby at around 5.30pm. As usual, History homework, again. Not doing it today, since there's no Humanities tomorrow! Full band tomorrow, I hope Mr Ng is in a good mood! Justin Bieber having tour in Asia! I hope Singapore is in the list!

Sometimes, I don't understand what do people want from me. A, you've been a really bad girl. You're really a two sided bitch. Oh well, you bitched about I to me on Monday, and then you bitched about me to I on Tuesday and the following days. What's your fucking problem? Fyi, stop staring or looking at me in class k. I seriously got no issue with you, and I won't find fault with you since its just fucking waste my time. You fucking bullshit, stop ruining my friendship with I. I make sure I chop off your head, and throw it back to your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment