Sunday, January 2, 2011

I can see a better day.

I swear the first day of the year 2011 wasn't a good one for me, and it'll always be remembered. I was really having a hard time waking up in the morning because I felt like throwing up, maybe is because of the food I had last night during the countdown. I woke up at 9am, feeling so dizzy and I went to straight to the toilet, because I'm scared that I happen to throw up at my bed. I don't feel anything went I stepped inside the toilet. I went to sleep back and end up waking up at 3 instead. I still feel muthafucking dizzy. But I didn't throw up at all. Well, okay. Later did I know. Believe it or not, I had my first fight this year with baby on 01/01/11 at 11.11pm. Ironic huh? The date says it all. Well, I've already tried my best. I think one of my new year resolution is gone~ sigh.
If anything happens, don't miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment