Monday, December 6, 2010

I can't forget your love.

God gave me 5 fingers for a reason. My pinky is for my best friends and our promises that will never be broken, my ring finger is for him and for proof that we'll be together forever, my middle finger is for bitches who pushes me too far and went over the limit, my pointer finger is to silence them and to savour the moment, my thumb is for everyone, to let them know that I'm gonna be okay no matter what happens. The ring finger is called a ring finger its because a vein in that finger connects to the largest artery in your heart. That is why many people put their rings on their left ring finger is because it connects directly to the heart. My ring, will always be there likewise my love for you too. I love you, Mr Dir.

No comments:

Post a Comment