Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FML.

Fuck everything. I really hate how my life is right now. Problem 1 is not solved yet, problem 2 is not solved yet, problem 3 is not solved yet and now came problem 4. A girl like me, you may think my life is easy, but no. For 3 fucking months, I'm still stuck with all these 3 problems and from today, its 4. Its really affecting me alot, my life and my everything. I hate my life, I hate everything. I hate what has been given to me. Talking about holidays, I should really enjoy myself, but it seems like, all I do is to stress myself. I've been having a bad day every single day, I've been having alot of burdens in my life which I can't take it anymore. What I need in my life right now, this moment and forever is someone who is willing to hear me out, be there for me, make me happy, and will stick with me through everything. I guess that I'm a failure in life that no one wants to be there for me or be with me. Not even a single soul, this is why I hate my life. Sigh, I really wanna die, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment