Tuesday, November 2, 2010

You're not sorry.

Went to school today to collect my exams scripts. Baby didn't attend school today, so I went to school alone. Sort of angry with him, but after what he told me on twitter, I was okay with it. So I'm no longer angry with you kay bee? (: Fucking pathetic. I studied so much for this final year examination and I only passed 1 subject which is Malay. LOL. But quite happy with my marks. For the very first time, I managed to get 72 . The rest of the subjects, I don't bother. Kinda disappointed. Oh well~ What's done is done. Need to go school again tomorrow, another pathetic day -.- Sigh. After everything is settled, headed to the canteen, Wanted to eat, but my ulcers don't allow me. So, went up to the bandroom. Mr Ng was so nice to me today, (: He asked me to rest and not to play today and Thursday if the ulcers are still there. I pity my juniors. They're struggling while playing. Sabirah wasn't there too. Band was awesome today. Headed to the bus stop with Valerie, Natasha and Matthew. Board the same bus with the two lovebirds. AHWELLLL, my ulcers are really getting on my nerves. It's really fucking painful. I can't eat or sleep well. Tsk, first time having this kind of ulcers. Oh lovely, please go awayyyyy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment