Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tongue tied.

I've a label on my forehead that says "World's Worst Girlfriend."
My ego was basically 10 times bigger than my head and I let my emotions took over me today.
I screwed my day with my boyfriend which caused us
to get into a huge fight and now, things have gotten way out of hand. In retrospect, this fight was the worst I'd ever encountered. For the first time, I felt like a mistake to my boyfriend.
I used to know the trick to take his breath away but now, I am useless. I've drowned myself into a whirlpool of emotions and all I ever did was cried my eyes out. I couldn't help but to think back of how I'd hurt him to the extend that he might have lost his patience in me.

To you,
Having you in my life has been the best damn thing that ever happened to
me. For a very long time, I never felt so infatuated with someone before.
I never fail to remind you that you are one in a million because you are everything I've always wanted in a guy. I truly apologise for my utterly atrocious behaviour and for the times that I'd hurt you deep down . If you can still give me chance, I want to hold you again and never let you go. I want to let everyone know of how amazing you are to me, to my eyes. Sorry seems to be the hardest word but that's the only word I can say right now. Shit happens and right now I am facing the worst day of my life. I never felt so remorseful before. Never in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment