Monday, October 4, 2010

You're the best thing that ever been mine.

School is so fun! But Indah is not there :( Thanks Gladys was being there for me! First period was History, had relief (: Next was Physics. Luckily I managed to survive, Ms Teo was in a good mood. Recess, ate with Gladys, Jonathan, Hashnul and Matthew. Went for POA. The slutty bitch wasn't there, YAY! CME is boring as always. Next was English. Sat with Shi Hao and Matthew. :) talk craps, and then headed to Malay with Nizam :) was fucked up with the teacher again. That's the reason why I REALLY HATE TO GO MOTHER TONGUE LESSONS. I don't look forward to it anymore, I've been hating the lesson eversince Term 1 till now. -.- Went to do survey at comp lab, and meet baby awhile in the canteen. Took bus with Matthew and Natasha. Headed to J8 and off to my aunt's house. Ate lunch, bathe and off back to school to meet baby and home sweet home~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment