Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not Fair.

School totally SUCKS today.

Old fucker, why aren't you dead? You're seriously damn fucking old, and all you do is to find fault with me. I thought you were better, but it all proves me wrong. Yes, you throw tantrums to me and start being rude to me. You bang the table and shouted at me. What's your problem? I clearly didn't talk, means I didn't talk. You kept shooting me for no fucking reason. Well, you wanna slap me, go ahead. I won't stop you. If you did happen to slap me just now, trust me, I'll report to the office straightway. You got no rights to lay your hands on me, neither scold me like one old hag. Seriously, you can dig your own grave and live there. You can do whatever you want, I don't care. No one is there to stop you. Oh yes, one more thing. You're being bias. I heard from my friends that you hate me?! Wow, I'm so happy that you hate me, cause I despise and hate you like one muthafucker okay! Don't tryna be nice to me, it's not worth it fucker. No wonder you kept finding faults with me and ask me to get out cause you don't want to see me. I'll be more than happy if I don't get to see your face. If I happen to fail, you're going to be responsible. Oh, and are you blind?! I've never failed before. You seriously need to go for an eye operation. You make me failed. I swear I've never ever got a single digit for this. I got a U?! Suck dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment