Friday, October 22, 2010

I love you.

You are a sweetheart to me. Up till today, you know that my heart always skips a beat whenever I see you come close to me. Whenever you stare into my eyes and kiss me on my forehead a thousand times. The way you bring my face close to yours and place a gentle kiss on my lips when I breakdown and cry. The time when you open ur arms so that I can run to you and hug
you tightly. You gave me piggy back rides when i complained I was tired. You surprised me to a place I didnt know after we got into a fight & made things right. These are some of the 1000 and 1 reasons why you are my sweetheart, the reason why I feel complete and part
of the reason to my happiness.

To my marshmallow,
14 months of being with you have been the best times of my life. I went through a hell of alot of obstacles with you and I know that there's more to come and I can't wait to see what's coming for us next. I never fail to remind you how much you mean to me every single day
because i want you to know that you really mean alot to me. :)
Happy 14 Months Prince Charming , you are still the one I want .

Infinite X's & O's .

No comments:

Post a Comment