Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Daddy! :)
I'm sorry if I've ever let you down, or disappoint you with anything that I've done before. Although I clearly know that you don't really want me to be in a relationship, I'm really happy that you're giving me the chance to be in a relationship right now. I wanna say thanks for being there for me, and stand by me no matter what happens. Thanks for being there for me when I'm having this relationship problems, and because of you, everything are solved. Even though I've been so rude towards you for the past few days, months and years, you are still the one and only dad that I love the most. No one, I repeat, no one can replace you. You're a caring, loving husband, father, uncle, friend to all. I love your loyalty, your honesty towards everyone. For that, I'm going to award you for being the best dad ever. I'm sorry that I can't get anything for you now, one reason is because I'm broke :( I promise that I'll give you once I got the money kay? But it'll be super late :/
Once again, happy birthday! :) xx
Love you very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment