Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kiss me underneath the mistletoe.

YAY XMAS IS COMING HAHAHAHA. Okay I shall blogged about my 28th with my lovely boy first okay? :) since its been a very cold morning, both of us decided to put on our knitted wears, hehe my boy look so hot in those jumper. Well, look who bought it for him :* wore my Miss Selfridge bandeus with a knitted cardigan. No regrets at all wearing those because I swear it feels like London along Orchard Road. Caught the movie, Alvin & the Chipmunks 3, the first time I saw my boy laughing very hard. :D hehe and poor him he fell asleep while watching since he was working really late the previous day. Great day with my boyfriend. Spent the rest of the day by indulging some cold treats, headed to Cold Stone Creamery and the ice cream was fabulous. :* hahaha I had the best time with my lovely one. <3 And I feel tall for the day haha :* HAPPY TWENTY EIGHT BABY! <3<3

More pichaaaas on mah fb!

No comments:

Post a Comment