Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Your love for me is unconditional.

Dearest Dir,

You have showered me with unconditional love. No matter what I do, you will always support me. You will always believe in everything I do. You never fail to impress me with your stories. Those stories you told touched me and I always learnt something from them. I will always remember those stories. You always told me how you suffered in school and at home, and you always know that I'm here for you. Your love for me is priceless. I guess I found just the right person to have all the heart to accept everything of me. I love you with my heart and soul and thought that you should know it. I am constantly amazed by the love I have for you. You are everything and so much more. You are all I want and need. I will spend my life caring for you. He, who is able to accept me, when I've done things greatly wrong, who loves me more than ever, to protect me from getting any more danger out there. Being accepted even after a mistake which left a very great guilt, which I carried for long, but at the same time ease and comfort is what I got. Rain or shine, he's always there for me. No matter what. I can't imagine what life would have become without you by my side; caring and showering me with your love. It's nothing but a big present that fell from the sky that I met him, and found him through the tough times. My heart, will always be on your hands. Thank you for being with me throughout our 14 months journey. I love you <3

With love,
Sofea.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment