Friday, November 12, 2010

My dear 3A2.








Thanks for everything 3A2.
Today is the last day for most of my classmates. Although my class can be a bitch sometimes, I love my class like how I love boyf, my girls and my family. I treated everyone equally, and there's no love or hate connection between all of us. Eventhough some of them are annoying, retarded or irritating, no one has ever left anyone feeling left out. My whole sec 3 years in YCKSS has been a fruitful one, and all thanks to you guys. I literally broke down into tears in school today when Mr Tie told us that some of us will not be in YCKSS anymore and some will be transferring to other schools. No matter how noisy we are in class, I know, deep in my heart, that everyone will be there for each other no matter what. I remembered spending so much time with all of you, especially during the morning assembly, in every lessons, sports carnival, SL carnival and many more. To be frank up till now, I find that this class is the best. I would like to thank my closest girls in my class who have been with up through ups and downs in my life. Thanks Anusha, Indah and Gladys for being such bitchesssssss :)

I don't have a pic of Gladys, so she's the one on your left.

Eventhough I may be such a pain the ass, you girls brighten up my day :)
The next group of girls are Ting Ting and Jialing. They may be shouting in class, but they are also the ones who have been there for me.

Thanks alot love! :)
Thanks Jonathan, Hashnul, Matthew Ng, Matthew Koh, Syahiran, Uv, Afiq, Sufyan, Andy, Yu Xuan and the list goes on for being my good friends (:

*pictures credits to me and Ting Ting.

No comments:

Post a Comment