Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here we go again.

Had band today, went to school with Valerie. Full band starts later abit, since Mr Ng was late. Yadayada, full band was very relaxing for me except the fact that the band room was super duper cold. :/ Mr Ng released us at around 12.30pm. Went home straight, sorry Valerie for leaving you alone! My days have been really great and awesome for me especially with the company of boyf, my girls and family. Will be very busy this month and I really have a very tight schedule since concert and SYF is coming. Band Camp and investiture are just round the corner. Results are coming out tomorrow, and I felt so relieved after what Mr Tie told me and Uv. No one in my class are retaining, except for one. ^^ Will be seeing boyf and my girls tomorrow, can't wait (:

No comments:

Post a Comment