Monday, November 15, 2010

Fucker.

Fuck your life, seriously. If you're not happy with me, you can talk to me right in front of my face. You don't have to hide behind the computer screen and write about me everywhere. Like what the fuck is your fucking problem?! You should be proud that I'm not posting about you anywhere, but now. I was forced to do this, cause you're too much. You can ignore me for all you want, just so you know, I won't tolerate this kind of things anymore. Fucking pissed me off. You're fucking immature and childish, so fuckingly grow up. You seriously got no basic manners towards me, I feel sorry for you. Your parents didn't teach you good manners? You seriously got to lick your mum's pussy if you want to gain respect from me. Kanasai, I always wonder what the fuck have I done to receive this kind of treatment? Stop all this, okay. You should be happy that I'm able to tolerate this, but not anymore now. Stop being a coward to post about me. Try being in my shoes. Whatever you wrote about me in your blog, twitter, facebook or whatever shit I don't fucking care, it's really fucking hurtful. I can try posting hurtful stuffs on my blog one day about you and see how you reacts. Fucking go die lah. You wanna trust the bitch who spread this rumours, fuck you and dig your own grave yard. I know what I'm doing, and I'll never ever do such things. Fuck you for saying such things and fuck the bitch who spread those fucking rumours. Fuck all this shit. Fuck you fuck you. I seriously don't think you're worth it anymore. Continue posting about this kind of things. I don't fucking care. KNS.

No comments:

Post a Comment