Monday, October 25, 2010

Trust yourself and don't give up.

History paper today. Just for this end of year, I really studied so much for this subject. I swear my effort has not gone to waste, but just a little disappointment. I chose the one about Nazi Germany for the essay. I was disappointed with myself for being stupid. I only do one part of the question instead of doing two. -.- There goes my 13 marks. Same goes for my Social Studies last week. One way ticket to failing. 1 hour 30 minutes is seriously not enough for me, I completely didn't do the conclusion part since there's no more time. I wasted like nearly one hour for the source based questions. After that, went to the canteen. Sat with baby awhile and I headed to the classroom to have my next paper which is POA and baby headed to the library to meet his friends. POA was okay, slept for 50 mins, (: went back home with Indah aftermath. Malay oral and listening comprehension tomorrow, LOL! And last paper on Wednesday is Physics! 2 more papers and I'm freeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment